Sunday, August 14, 2011

Do you agree that some people deserve pain and suffering and some others not?

I had contacts with some people that think that I deserve to suffer and that is normal that I should have painfull and hard destiny. Such people consider me as evil althought they cannot prove that. simply, such people do not like me and they are happy whenever i am sick, tired, sad, without job, depressed and worried. and they continiue to think that is normal for them to be happy and healthy and to have good life and that it is normal for me to suffer because they think I deserve to suffer all my life. In fact, such people think that every person they do not like deserve to suffer. Furthermore, such people even cause me suffering because they think that I do not suffer enough. and such people want to justify their reasons for my suffering. what do you think about that? I have to announce here that I am average person, with many good deeds and some not so good but good prevail and I am good person. do I deserve to suffer?

No comments:

Post a Comment