Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Question please..?

ok so ive been taking ovulation tests for 5 days and yesterday and the day before i got a positive both times i did them in the morning but it wasnt my first morning urine id had about 3 or 4 wee's (sorry) . but yesterday i had the most painfull pain in my left side it started just before i did the ovulation test it would come and go and it felt like a throbbing pain for a few seconds then would dissapear and come back it stopped about 8 hours later and i dont have it today... was that me releasing my egg...?? i also had a lil bit of lower back pain in the same place, me and boyfriend have had every other day like we should and had it last night could this finally be the month we get pregnant??? have been ttc for 7 months and im really hoping it will be this month thanks for all the answers xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment