Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Was this a visitation dream what is he trying to tell me?

my friend ped away last year on halloween and i have been a medium my whole life connecting with my indian ancesters hearing drums and also talking to my great grandmother that i have never seen before my dreams, i had a dream about him a while back and he was glowing and so happy and floating with no feet and he really seemed at peace, but lastnight i had a dream that he was standing there and i asked him why he was just standing there so still and all of the sudden he started glowing and moving and said autumn haha im just trying to get used to my body again and gave me a hug...i asked him if he was happy and he shrugged and said im happy i just dont understand why noone talks to me anymore i am still here and tried to get me to follow him to these hallways and he went so fast that it scared me and i started running and screaming and crying and he was mad at me for not following him and he wasnt in his body any more but i knew where he was and he pushed these two double doors closed and slammed them and i was sad and confused like i knew he was upset and throwing a fit like he used to...he needs to tell me something i know it but im scared...he wasnt ready to die and i think he is having trouble crossing how can i help him? can i help him? i talk to him almost everyday and i asked my boyfriend today if he ever does and he said no very seriously and said no hes dead autumn and i dont know if jared just doesnt understand why his loved ones arent trying to talk to him and i want to know why me... i have the rarest oldest bloodtype and i know that commonly that comes with psychic abilitys and what not i have been that way since i was a kid knowing whats going to happen before it does..i dont want to be scared of him.. i want to know that he is happy and ok im just so sad for him for some reason and i dont know who to talk to. i feel that other people just dont understand is my energy a conductor? why me? i miss him and i know im just trying to cope but my dreams are real like having another life, most of the time i am so scared to go to sleep because of my night terrors can you relate?

No comments:

Post a Comment