Monday, August 8, 2011

I have pain under my tongue in my neck, only when I eat or drink. Has anyone ever experienced this problem?

It's a sharp quick pain and doesn't last long. It also seems to tingle under my tongue. The pain is pretty intense. I do have an appointment with a doctor on Friday but it would be great to know what direction I need to help steer our search in. My other symptoms/signs are high ANAs (genized and speckled - several CBCs have been done), fatigue, been feeling like I am burning up (too young for menopause), not ever feeling rested enough, decreased appetite, joint/bone pain, been bruising easier than normal, skin cracking and bleeding in certain spots on my fingers and toes but the rest of my skin is NOT dry. Neosporin helps the skin but as soon as I stop using it, it gets bad again. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment