Monday, August 8, 2011

My best friends ex boyfriend...?

My best friend "Katy" had went out with this one guy "John" for about a month until she broke it off with him. Then a week later Katy went out with "Rick"&they seemed as if they were really into each other. She talked to John to get over her because John kept telling that he still has feelings for her. Me&John are friends&then one day he confessed to me that he really likes me&that he really liked me before he went out with Katy but I had a bf at that time..But we were still friends back then. While Katy was going out with Rick I was over at her house&decided to tell her what John had texted me so it won't be as a secret with me&Katy since we tell each other almost everything. It may have seemed the wrong thing to do to some others but I couldn't keep something like that from her I still talked with John regularly&Katy was still with Rick. Then the two had broken up w/ her ending it again Me&John still talk but 1 day afterschool when we gave our daily greetings he had kissed me..(cont)

No comments:

Post a Comment