Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Need help with !?

I asked a question similar to this an hour ago, but I want to rephrase my question. I have a difficult time having with my husband. I do not have insecurities about the way I look, in fact, it is the opposite. I am attracted to my husband and love him dearly. I'm 24 yrs old and my husband is 31. I met my husband 5 years ago and knew I had problems with right away. I had one previous relationship before him, and had more problems with him than I do with my husband. I would get such high anxiety that I couldn't even continue. I used to have a drive, when I was with my ex, but I couldn't do it with him, nor wanted to. I then met my husband and thought I wouldn't have a problem, but since the first time - I knew I did - I just pretended to enjoy it. I currently have NO drive AT ALL. Although I have sex everyday. It's not because I don't need it. I have no problem plsing myself so it's not physical. I can tell my husband anything there's just

No comments:

Post a Comment