Monday, August 8, 2011

Period at my aunt's house? please help?

I'm spending the night at my aunt's house tonight. I unexpectedly started my period and I had an accident :( I was taking a nap, and when I woke up, I had started. It leaked through my panties and on to my pj pants but none got on the sheets (thank god). I don't have any pads. I've been using toilet paper for the last hour, but it's getting heavy. I looked under the sink in my aunt's bathroom, but all I could find were super plus tampons, and those are way too big. I tried to use one, and I couldn't even get it in. It hurt too much. The applicator was huuge :( I really don't even like tampons that much. I've only had my period for 10 months, and I really only use a tampon if I'm going swimming or dance or volleyball. I love my auntie, but I am feeling very embarred. How could I ask her to take me to the store to get some pads and to help me wash the blood out of my clothes? I don't want to have to go through this alone. :( Please help! Has this ever happened to you? Also, I am having bad cramps. I've only had cramps twice before, and they were not this bad. Should I tell my aunt?

No comments:

Post a Comment