Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Why has my skin been turning orange?

Since summer or spring of last year my skin has been getting this yellowish beige grey color with a (very)slight green tint. Under a white light it looks a salmon color but at school when I compare it to other people's it looks really odd. Under some lights it'll look orange. I've used fairness creams to see if it was a tan that I could've got rid of, but it didn't work, I sometimes tan easily but burn easily too. What is odd is that outside my skin is paler than anyone else's, or most people's, but it looks really yellow and grey with no pink in it at all. (Even in the cold) Most pics I have (even in the summer) my skin is usually a pale white with pink undertones in it, and it looked healthy, so I don't know what's happening I feel well I don't think I have kidney or liver problems. I was dx'd with a vitamin D deficiency last year. Can that cause yellow skin? or is it something else? My ethnicity is british so is something wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment